Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an EDD of july 25th - 29th. Already have a VIN and it's coming from Fremont to Houston. Just got the text that it left and it's on it's way. How long does it typically take to get here and is ready for delivery? Will it beat the 25th date? Already have a trade in appraisal from Tesla from a week ago but from what I read they won't negotiate it unless it's expired? Anyway, I think i'll go through the rounds of appraisals again to see if I get enough to not have to trade into Tesla. appraisal value to beat is 65. Just got one from Driveway for 67k but I don't think they will get everything done in time.
14 days for car to arrive. Got my vin june 6 I took delivery June 21. Keep in mind when car arrives to Tesla center locally it takes 2-3 days for them to do inspection and process temp
Tags. Just make sure you handled everything from your side asap

Just ran a new Carvana quote. It was up about 1500 again. More than I paid for my current car. Bought a 19 Mazda3 in dec that year. I've put 24k miles on it and am going to end up ahead almost 2k.(They just offered me 23,140) Hope that holds through the window here.

Have you determined insurance/ loan yet? I applied at DCU and also am going to mail back for the Carolina Cooperative DCU.

Insurance seems a bit crazy. Best quote I've found so far is around $950/6 months. Liberty Mutual quoted me $420.25 a month!!
State Farm is $136/month for my new 22 MYP

Reactions: understando
Just ran a new Carvana quote. It was up about 1500 again. More than I paid for my current car. Bought a 19 Mazda3 in dec that year. I've put 24k miles on it and am going to end up ahead almost 2k.(They just offered me 23,140) Hope that holds through the window here.

Have you determined insurance/ loan yet? I applied at DCU and also am going to mail back for the Carolina Cooperative DCU.

Insurance seems a bit crazy. Best quote I've found so far is around $950/6 months. Liberty Mutual quoted me $420.25 a month!!
I'm at UFCU at 3.15%. I'm comfortable with them since a couple of my buddies use them. DCU is 3.24%? I saw one of the members in here do signal CU for 2.5% but I've never heard of them and it looks like there are some geo requirements for them but nothing was confirmed.

Reactions: understando
Just got It back from Draztik Detail!! Stealth xpel and ceramic coating!

Attachments

• C7EBAA01-69A3-49B2-B886-3E36B239E23C.jpeg
    C7EBAA01-69A3-49B2-B886-3E36B239E23C.jpeg
    455 KB · Views: 103
The cost of electricity will only go up in Texas. Ercot. Will raise our rates. To say they will be fixing the grid. We know that is a lie. Tesla Solar.

May everything go smoothly. Did you verify lithium battery and ryzen chip? I did with mine but it was odd that they confirmed it has the two items but then they indicated the build date was July 12th which is after they confirmed ryzen and lithium. *shrugs*
Lithium battery and the ryzen chip seems to be the standard for MYP. Safe to say all MYP's built since early this year have them.