Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in the market for a soft cooler for the frunk. Does anyone have one ?
I bought the Tesmanian cooler. Fits perfectly in frunk or trunk. One of the must have accessories in my book.

I bought the Tesmanian cooler. Fits perfectly in frunk or trunk. One of the must have accessories in my book.

How well does it work? As in how cold does it keep your *sugar* ?

Well. EDD pushed again yesterday. I’m well over my oil change with my trade in. Keep checking to be sure nothing terrible happens, it’s just pretty dirty at this point. My inspection expired in March.

I’m now at 7/27-8/24. Here’s to hoping that sticks and my car value doesn’t go down much further than it already has.

On the plus side. I’ve got all my accessories already. Floor mats, storage, 14-30 & 14-50 adapters, and ceramic coating partially scheduled pending vin/delivery date. Still need to decide on tint.

Hope we all get our windows pushed up and get our cars sooner than later!

MYP Black/Black ordered on 4/25. Houston delivery

EDD 7/19 - 8/30

EDD 7/18 -8/22

EDD 6/7 - 6/21

EDD 7/18-8/22

EDD 7/27-8/24

Last edited:
Well. EDD pushed again yesterday. I’m well over my oil change with my trade in. Keep checking to be sure nothing terrible happens, it’s just pretty dirty at this point. My inspection expired in March.

I’m now at 7/27-8/24. Here’s to hoping that sticks and my car value doesn’t go down much further than it already has.

On the plus side. I’ve got all my accessories already. Floor mats, storage, 14-30 & 14-50 adapters, and ceramic coating partially scheduled pending vin/delivery date. Still need to decide on tint.

Hope we all get our windows pushed up and get our cars sooner than later!

MYP Black/Black ordered on 4/25. Houston delivery

EDD 7/19 - 8/30

EDD 7/18 -8/22

EDD 6/7 - 6/21

EDD 7/18-8/22

EDD 7/27-8/24
I order and have a few accessories myself. Hopefully dates don't slip any further for both of us.

Reactions: understando
Tablet mount found. It works great. Amazon.
1656974090974.jpeg

eSamcore iPad Holder for Car,... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099J494Q7?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I haven’t tried my iPad Mini yet. I’m currently using my Surface Duo. It weighs a little less. Now I can watch and record. Without the bouncing of my previous seat or floor mount. Great for 5pm traffic and EAP. 😆
It has a suction cup with sticky pad to hold.

Selling one of our MYP’s and we have a set of Super Liner floor mats I won’t need, as well as a mobile charger. Also is anyone knows a Model 3 owner I have a Taptes Floor set and Tesla Aero center covers that are collecting dust I could part with. Just private message me if interested.

So I my car back from tesla man bad experience! The head light was recessed and touching the bumper. So they tried to fix by prying on the bumper and the fender to give some gap and then they stuck 3 m taped between the bump and head light to give it a hair gap and said within spec lol so now I got a gap between the bumper and fender omg. So if your gap or light assembly is not to bad don’t bother. Kid that work on it only been there 2 months. They ghetto rig crap just to send you off! Seem like if your car has a gap, its there because it the best they can do from factory. if they do adjust it there will be a damn gap somewhere else that will look worst.

So I my car back from tesla man bad experience! The head light was recessed and touching the bumper. So they tried to fix by prying on the bumper and the fender to give some gap and then they stuck 3 m taped between the bump and head light to give it a hair gap and said within spec lol so now I got a gap between the bumper and fender omg. So if your gap or light assembly is not to bad don’t bother. Kid that work on it only been there 2 months. They ghetto rig crap just to send you off! Seem like if your car has a gap, its there because it the best they can do from factory. if they do adjust it there will be a damn gap somewhere else that will look worst.
I agree with you. If the gap is not too bad, do not bring the car to them. They will make it worse.

Reactions: LanaS
I was told the same by 45 North service center. They said that people will ask them to make small changes or corrections. But sometimes they will make it worst. I didn’t have anything major. Thank god.