Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's been a while since we had a Houston meet-up. Are there any new P85D owners who would like to show their car at Supercars Houston this Saturday? Jan 3rd 9-11AM at West Ave @ River Oaks (2800 Kirby Drive, Houston, TX 77098). We could have breakfast as a group afterwards. Any interest in a gathering?

It's been a while since we had a Houston meet-up. Are there any new P85D owners who would like to show their car at Supercars Houston this Saturday? Jan 3rd 9-11AM at West Ave @ River Oaks (2800 Kirby Drive, Houston, TX 77098). We could have breakfast as a group afterwards. Any interest in a gathering?
I just took delivery of my MC Red P85D few days ago. I'm one of the few fortunate one to have the NG seats on both front & back. Would love to show it this Saturday, but I'm having it Opticoat, Xpel, tint & chrome delete with black wrapping this weekend. I'm also swapping out the stock 19" wheels with 20" Vossen VFS1. Would love to meet up to show once everything is done.

It doesn't sound like we have a lot of takers for SuperCar Saturday tomorrow. If anyone would like a reserved spot, please PM me. The event happens rain or shine, so if you ask for a spot, please come. Afterwards a few of us plan to gather at Del Frisco's Grille at 11am at the same venue:

2800 Kirby Drive, Suite A-132
Houston, TX 77098

URL: Del Friscos Grille | Houston, TX

Even if you aren't showing your car, all are welcome to join us afterwards.

I'm taking my P85D this Monday to John Gray 832-264-0670 to have it Opticoat, Xpel, Tint & Chrome delete with black wrapping.

John is a consummate pro, he did a few of my other cars and he came highly recommended by Tesla owners.

I didn't know John did XPEL too. I need to contact him. Does he do Photosync tinting perchance?
Rough order of magnitude what this is costing you?

I didn't know John did XPEL too. I need to contact him. Does he do Photosync tinting perchance?
Rough order of magnitude what this is costing you?
He works with another outfit to do Xpel & tint. This same outfit did my other cars. They were doing a Lambo Aventador yesterday when I was there give a friend a ride to pick up his new black P85D (xpel & Opticoat). I don't think they do Photosyn.

Hello all,

Another new Tesla owner here....I'm in Bellaire, and I am loving the first couple of weeks after adding a brown P85D on 19s to my stable. I have some pretty powerful machinery in the garage, and this thing will kill them all from 0-40 mph, as recent videos have shown.

Vuvision, I'm interested in how your chrome delete turns out: I think this will be the first mod on my car. Please post pics when you can.

Hope to meet everyone soon.

Regards,

Sanjay

Last edited:
Hello all,

Another new Tesla owner here....I'm in Bellaire, and I am loving the first couple of weeks after adding a brown P85D on 19s to my stable. I have some pretty powerful machinery in the garage, and this thing will kill them all from 0-40 mph, as recent videos have shown.

Vuvision, I'm interested in how your chrome delete turns out: I think this will be the first mod on my car. Please post pics when you can.

Hope to meet everyone soon.

Regards,

Sanjay
I did not go with John to do the chrome delete as he would need to take my car to a car wrapping vendor and leave it there for a day or two. A friend referred me to a guy to do the chrome delete at my place instead. He's almost done, just the front nose cone trimming and we're there.

Will post pics once finished. I'm in the SW part of town, let me know if you want to check it out in person.
ry%3D480