Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How can you tell how many FSD Strikes you have?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good day! I am new here, first post actually. I have read lots of posts on FSD Strikes, I understand what they are and how to get them but how do I check to see if I have any? IS there a certain menu in the car or online somewhere?

Yes I have FSD and am in the beta right now. Thank you !

Good day! I am new here, first post actually. I have read lots of posts on FSD Strikes, I understand what they are and how to get them but how do I check to see if I have any? IS there a certain menu in the car or online somewhere?

Yes I have FSD and am in the beta right now. Thank you !

I think the car tells you on the screen under the software tab.

Reactions: scott2
If you have Tesla insurance (only way to have a Safety Score w/Beta) then your Canadian location needs updating to 1 of the 11 sates so far that have it. ;) Hope to see an announcement for GA soon. It was reported GA should get it before the end of the year. Staring to look like Elon time.
I wouldn't rush into getting Tesla insurance. It uses the safety score system that can't figure out what a real forward collision warning is.

Reactions: yoyodyne
I wouldn't rush into getting Tesla insurance. It uses the safety score system that can't figure out what a real forward collision warning is.
Depends on the state you are in. I am in California, I have Tesla Insurance, and insurance companies are not allowed to use any type of safety score to set insurance prices in California. Given how many false triggers I got on forward collision warnings, I'll be happy if it stays that way until Tesla gets the safety score right. All the stupid games I had to play to get a good enough safety score to get in the beta program did nothing to improve the safety of my driving.

Reactions: yoyodyne