Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

How do i report outage at a supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While traveling south on I95, I stopped at the Summerton SC supercharger with 8% remaining. Every stall I tried was not working; initially the blinking light would flash green, but a few seconds later an error message appeared on the screen and the light blinked red. All four other drivers at the station were having the same experience. Luckily there was another supercharger ten mile further south, and I reached it with 3%.

i can't find any way to report the problem. When I got to the working supercharger I looked Up the Summerton supercharger status. It showed 5 stalls out of order, and 3 working. Two of the 3 shown as "working" were stalls that hadn't worked for me. I read online that all chargers had a phone number for problem reporting, but I the one I am successfully using now doesn't have any phone number on it. No attempt to call Tesla succeeds for me.

Solution
While traveling south on I95, I stopped at the Summerton SC supercharger with 8% remaining. Every stall I tried was not working; initially the blinking light would flash green, but a few seconds later an error message appeared on the screen and the light blinked red. All four other drivers at the station were having the same experience. Luckily there was another supercharger ten mile further south, and I reached it with 3%.

i can't find any way to report the problem. When I got to the working supercharger I looked Up the Summerton supercharger status. It showed 5 stalls out of order, and 3 working. Two of the 3 shown as "working" were stalls that hadn't worked for me. I read online that all chargers had a phone number for...

i can't find any way to report the problem. When I got to the working supercharger I looked Up the Summerton supercharger status. It showed 5 stalls out of order, and 3 working. Two of the 3 shown as "working" were stalls that hadn't worked for me. I read online that all chargers had a phone number for problem reporting, but I the one I am successfully using now doesn't have any phone number on it. No attempt to call Tesla succeeds for me.
I would call Tesla Roadside assistance. 877-798-3752

You can also leave feedback on a supercharger location in the phone app.
Account
Charging
History

If you have a Twitter account then tag @Elonmusk and @TeslaCharging

Upvote 0
Solution
I would call Tesla Roadside assistance. 877-798-3752

You can also leave feedback on a supercharger location in the phone app.
Account
Charging
History

If you have a Twitter account then tag @Elonmusk and @TeslaCharging
I just looked at the charging history, and the failed charging session at Summerton was not listed, I guess because I wasn't able to actually charge there. I am not on Twitter, so tagging Elon wouldn't work. I left a bad Google review for the station, but that doesn't get anyone to know about the outage. This is my first problem charging in over a year of driving my Model Y

Upvote 0