Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do you contact your customer rep?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called the local delivery center. There was an option on the phone tree to talk to someone about delivery. Now, I know that the North Service center is also the delivery center and called the service number. I think it may vary depending on your location. I found out by calling both of the Houston service centers and the West side one said only the North one did delivery. You may try the same approach.

You don't. They will call you when they get around to it. I've had a Model Y on pre-order, my Model 3 Performance got totaled, so without a esla right now. The rep supposedly texts me but hen I reply they don't reply to me. I call the service center near me (1.5 hours away) where I will pickup he vehicle someday, they said they will contact the rep and "gently push them". Tesla i not known for good communication. I did finally get a response and hey said they are very busy. Gues we mere lowly customers aren't that important.

• Funny
Reactions: InternetDude