Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do you plan to drive your Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering how long you will staying there, if you will be there for a long time you may be occupying the space that someone else may need for charging. Not sure what are the logistics for this in that airport, if this is short term parking a few hours or long term parking?

I'll be using my Tesla as my main and only car I don't want to drive anything else.

This is in a long term private parking garage with 50+ EV spaces. From what I've heard availability is normally not an issue. My trips are normally 2 to 3 days. Sometimes up to a week.

Last edited:
I've had my S for 3.5 years, Just passed 62.5k miles -- I've never put more than 50k miles on any previous car (and I typically keep cars for about 3 to just under 4 years). This is the only time that I haven't gotten the itch to replace it with something different. I'll likely keep this S for another year or so before I replace it. It will be replaced with another Tesla... just can't decide if I replace it with another S, or an X, or a 3...

We've done more road trips in our S60 than any previous car also -- including 2 Arizona to British Columbia trips of ~4500 miles round trip (each)... great car.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archimedes