Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How does the Referral Program work?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have read all of Tesla’s verbiage on the program and I thought I understood everything.

My first referral was delivered in March 2017. I cruces nothing as there was no prize offered for one referral at the time

2nd referral was delivered on 1/25/18. I received a radio flyer S for my nephews.

3rd referral is scheduled for delivery on 12/8 and the Tesla app says my next award is a set of Arachnids.

Does that mean I can chose Arachnids once my third referral is delivered? Am I reading this wrong or is there some kind of mistake?

I thought you had to have 3 referrals and they reset each time a new program starts.

Looks like your 3rd referral is actually your second as the March 2017 one is from the previous program. You would therefore get your choice of wall connector or a mini model S when your next one delivers. I believe you would need one more for the wheels. It’s all a bit convoluted.

• Helpful
Reactions: Gentilly7
Thanks for the info. Any chance they may add a mistake based on this screenshot?
B416D9FF-CFCC-4B9A-93A7-7F2EA20615C4.png