Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How is the order maintained at a full SC with cars waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@MasterT I used to live in Eastern Shores in North Miami Beach myself -- but moved up to central Florida a bit over a year ago.

As far as your question goes -- There is obviously no way of guaranteeing any order would be maintained unless there is a Tesla employee present, which there isn't.

With that said, I have done many road trips around Florida and have been to every supercharger in the state -- most of them several times. I have never, ever, ever come to a completely full Supercharger.

The problem certainly does exist in some places, like in California, but I honestly doubt it will ever be a problem here, especially with the new fees involved for new owners, as well as the idle fee.

• Informative
Reactions: ABC2D
@MasterT I used to live in Eastern Shores in North Miami Beach myself -- but moved up to central Florida a bit over a year ago.

As far as your question goes -- There is obviously no way of guaranteeing any order would be maintained unless there is a Tesla employee present, which there isn't.

With that said, I have done many road trips around Florida and have been to every supercharger in the state -- most of them several times. I have never, ever, ever come to a completely full Supercharger.

The problem certainly does exist in some places, like in California, but I honestly doubt it will ever be a problem here, especially with the new fees involved for new owners, as well as the idle fee.
@randompersonx - Thanks. I too live in Eastern Shores - that's where I need the gate opener