Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How Long Until Your Autopilot Calibrated?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounds like you might have an issue. With our S, it took about 50 miles. With our second 3, I think it took about 20 miles last December. With our X in April, it only took 7 miles (on top of the 5 miles already on the odometer).

At 65 miles on the ODO I got tired of seeing the progress blue ring stuck at 7 O'clock. I happened to be near a local SC and stopped by and as soon as one of the service members sat in the car, the blue progress shot all the way to 3 o'clock. After that, I was able to see the progress ring inch closely all the way to 6 o'clock at 85 miles, it was complete.

Coming up on 150 miles and its been stuck at 99% since about 40 miles.

JR

First have you tried a two wheel reboot yet? I'd try that first to see if it got it out of this state, if not, then I'd recommend sending a service request through your app. They'll contact you about it and maybe do something from their end. I have heard of people's cars getting stuck midway through this but no it's not normal and should have completed way before now.

You might also want to search for "calibrate" and see what others who have had this issue said.

Reactions: SoManyM3s