Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long was your wait in line? (I think we were at the slowest store..)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Las Vegas, NV Store.
Got there at 8:30am. Was shocked to see the size of the line. Considered getting breakfast, but sacrificed calories for the cause. I was about the 100th (guy 7ish people in front of me officially counted 90 in front of them) person in line.

Got done shortly before 10:30am. Five stations, super efficient in my opinion.

Remember everything is Australian Eastern standard daylight savings time :)

Arrived 5:00am, 4th in line, doors opened 8:00am, served 8:05am, out the door about 3 minutes later. 3 people taking orders. Line of about 40 people as I left.

Austin, TX got there about 9am and was still only 260th :eek:
got done at about 12:30-ish and the line was still around the building.
once the total got over 360-370 I quit counting but it was easily over 400
I was in Austin with you. I got there at 7:30am and was number 106. I left the showroom at 11:15am they opened at 10.

Someone right behind me checked the sign up list when they got done and tweeted that there was 431 people on the list at about 11:20.

Arrived 8:15am EST on the 31st in the King of Prussia mall (outside Philly) was about 45th in line by my unofficial count...walked out around 10:30am EST with my reservation and shirt for my daughter (they ran out of adult sizes already).
it was exciting to see several hundred people there as I walked out. I'd guess 250 or 300?

I assume that this was the Cleveland/Lyndhurst Sales, Service, and Delivery Center (with a Supercharger (for Center/not public use) in the Service Area in the back). I remember being there in 2015 on our Cross-Country Roadtrip 2015. Nice, friendly service there. Was the guard bird (a Canada Goose) still around? (or did he fly South for the Winter)
That would be the place! I didn't see any Canada geese. It was raining and cold. I just wish the Michigan legislature didn't make it so I had to drive nearly three hours each way to reserve! :mad:

Charlotte NC doors opened at 10, and I was #27 in line (arrived at 7am). Once inside, the line split into two lines, so I ended up being about #20 in the store to get mine in, but there was an internet connection issue that delayed the reservations by a little bit (I think people were about ready to get out their pitchforks!). Mine went through around 10:30am.

I wonder if there was some sort of internet connection issues (getting used to the style change to lowercase Internet)... because @jchau was at Brea as well:

Brea mall. got there 830. Left at 1130

That's only 45 minutes ahead of me to line up, but an hour and 45 minutes earlier to complete the registration. o_O Wonder what happened in between. (were there three order takers?)

Austin, TX got there about 9am and was still only 260th :eek:
got done at about 12:30-ish and the line was still around the building.
once the total got over 360-370 I quit counting but it was easily over 400

Yup... Lots of folks where I was too.

Got to the Orlando dealership around 9:45 AM, was out the door around 11:50.

Out the door of a mall, or was this a free standing location?

Decatur, GA Arrived at 10:00 and reserved at about 11:30

Thanks.

Washington square mall Portland Oregon arrived at 4:40am mall security told me to leave and come back at 6am. Drove around mall for 30 minutes then got in line at 5:10am. I was number 9 in line. Reserved at 10:05am

I wonder if you saw the Transport Evolved folks... They were interviewing folks at that location.

Las Vegas, NV Store.
Got there at 8:30am. Was shocked to see the size of the line. Considered getting breakfast, but sacrificed calories for the cause. I was about the 100th (guy 7ish people in front of me officially counted 90 in front of them) person in line.

Got done shortly before 10:30am. Five stations, super efficient in my opinion.

Yeah, I would say, 30 minutes to go 100 people, that's efficient.:)

I had the exact same experience, but at the Brea Mall location where the OP waited forever. I went at 4:30pm and there was only one person in front of me. They told me I had just missed the rush.

They added three more order takers (for a total of six) just before it was time for us to place our orders around 2:14pm. So, throughput picked up significantly. (like a Supercharger augment (Harris Ranch anyone?))

Remember everything is Australian Eastern standard daylight savings time :)

Arrived 5:00am, 4th in line, doors opened 8:00am, served 8:05am, out the door about 3 minutes later. 3 people taking orders. Line of about 40 people as I left.

I saw that with Tweets from Tesla AU folks. I had a contact in Melbourne that went at his lunchtime and there was no line by then.

I was in Austin with you. I got there at 7:30am and was number 106. I left the showroom at 11:15am they opened at 10.

Someone right behind me checked the sign up list when they got done and tweeted that there was 431 people on the list at about 11:20.

Good thing the Texas Triangle is now connected to the rest of the SC network.

Arrived 8:15am EST on the 31st in the King of Prussia mall (outside Philly) was about 45th in line by my unofficial count...walked out around 10:30am EST with my reservation and shirt for my daughter (they ran out of adult sizes already).
it was exciting to see several hundred people there as I walked out. I'd guess 250 or 300?

Tesla will have to complete I-80 from Ohio to New Jersey through PA for these folks. One has to go South to Maryland right now to travel via SC.

Raleigh NC had three people processing reservations, and the line movedwell. Heard it was about 2.5 hours for those who were there when it opened. I went at lunch and the wait was down to 1.25 hours.

That is pretty efficient for those three folks.

Bethesda, Md: 15-25th in line. First person in line at 4:00am. I got in line at 6:30. Three or four hundred in line by time I placed my order at 10:10 am.

You might want to check out the Teslaroadtrip folks... They're doing a great event in May near you... (Near being relative, I'm in California)