Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long will Tesla hold an order open for?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Linky here
Model 3 paint wearing off

The issues reported in northern parts of Europe occurred very quickly after delivery, within a few 000 km. which is when I first started following it - after I had ordered.

If the paint wears off then take it back and get them to fix it, as long as its from use that it was designed for they have no excuse. Its also worth noting that there maybe batches of paint issues in the past and the next ones will hopefully be better as Tesla want to save money but not at the expense of having to repair it later.

If they did fix it then unless Elon tweets that its been fixed nobody is going to know until they get their cars and see for themselves.

Tesla in Finland are not playing ball saying it’s not a warranty issue. Some of the cars documented are a little over a month old.

Model 3 paint wearing off

If Tesla don’t sort things out then court action maybe necessary, obviously give them enough time to do something and leave it to last resort though, can’t speak for others but that would be my course of action in their position.

Can’t see the court system in the UK agreeing with Tesla not fixing paint on a new car

Reactions: Roy W.