Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many [lifetime] miles do you have?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2019 Mid Range; bought in February 2019. Approaching 100K (99,928). Unicorn car as not many on the road; brief period of production when Tesla went to SR/SR+. Not much maintenance. Routine stuff, replaced 12V about a year ago. Get about 225 at 100% SOC. Love my M3! Plan on driving it until it doesn’t drive anymore.

Reactions: Subie2M3
Road trip completed with odometer at 19,437 miles. Supercharger Network experience was very pleasant and charging at the hotel was great too. A couple of observations:

1. Some segments of the trip had routed us through local road or small state route rather than a parallel interstate route. I presume that is part of the algorithm for maximizing energy expenditure between charges.
2. I realize that many factors contribute to the car's estimated SOC at a destination. On our way up, the actual SOC was about 8% lower than estimated. To err on the side of caution, I ended adding a charging session when the car was nearing 25% to give myself some cushion rather than running down to 10%.

Great to see! Any comments on reliability etc.?
It’s been amazing, biggest repair the far was a replacement PTC heater ~ $600. Everything else has been normal wear stuff, tires, windshield, etc.
I’d recommend cleaning the radiator every 50k or so as they are great at gathering debris and not letting it go. I’ve added a screen on the intake vent (front lower grill) so I don’t have to dismantle the frunk. I’ve lost a bit of range, but still between 260 and 270, still enough for my daily commute and road trips.

• Informative
Screenshot_20230501_151200.jpg
From Camarillo to Ventura, Santa Barbara, Malibu, Los Angeles, Long Beach. But mostly Post Office and grocery store. No daily commute has still not lost its appeal! That's less than 9k per year.

Great to see! Any comments on reliability etc.?
For most part so far it’s been reliable mechanically for 101k miles. It’s the electrics for me that’s the issue. Seat inflator broke early(fixed), steering wheel adjusted stopped work (fixed), steering wheel started clicking (fixed), passenger vents rattles (on/off-not fixed but not catering me), passenger vents stop blowing to the center (not fixed). Software crashes once in a blue mood. Car still makes me smile especially when I go on vacation and I don’t drive it for 3 weeks. It’s like a rocket when I come back and drive it.

• Informative
Reactions: tm1v2