Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How Many Miles On The Vehicle Your Model X Will Replace

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1998 Honda Odyssey. Currently, 180,000 miles(probably 200,000 by the time foldable/removeable second row seats are available). Second row seats removed, third row folded. Makes for very easy golf club, push cart (2 sets each) loading and unloading. Also makes for packing a ton of stuff for our bi-annual migration Ptld, Or/Palm Desert, CA. Very disappointed with storage in the current X, but I hope Tesla sells many to those needing to haul kids, rather than stuff. We are now considering the MS (we both dislike the lower ride of a sedan) if there isn't more storage created in the MX in the next year.

2006 Prius (replaced the battery last year) with 160,000 miles. I'd rather dump my ICE (2012 Enclave) but the supercharger desolation of Kentucky means I can't make it from Western KY to my mother in law's house in Northern KY without running out of juice or stopping for an hour to give me an extra 20 miles. No level III charging anywhere close along the route. So I have to keep the gas guzzler for now.

When I put my deposit down on the Model X (2 years ago) I was driving a company car. After taking another job and loosing my company car a friend of mine literally gave me his 1999 Audi A4 wagon with 220,000 miles on it. Thinking I would only need it for maybe 6 month till I would get my Model X I installed new tires and had a break job done at the cost of around $1000. A year and a half later I just turned over 260,000 miles (Do We Have A Winner?)and she stills runs like an open sore!

And yes...the second row of seats fold flat! My dogs wouldn't have it any other way:)

Over 50k on a Leaf & still going.
12006295_10153081013555848_2357811474025502373_n.jpg