Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Model 3s were built this week?

How many Model 3s did Tesla build this week

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Extremely unlikely.

They have thousands of orders to fill with Tesla and SpaceX employees who have agreed to be beta testers.

How are they supposed to start on the order backlog if they wait a few months to get and address all the feedback from the first production deliveries?

I didn't say they'd be waiting "months", just that it'd be sensible to pause during this past week.

Waiting for AWD. Its been over a year and a half. What's another year?

Been waiting for over a decade. We'll get ours next summer.

Inquiring minds wish to know: what happen to Musk that makes him so afraid of hatchbacks? That form factor may not be a big thing in the USA, but it is extremely popular in Europe. Maybe we will see one when the European factory gets running.

Been waiting for over a decade. We'll get ours next summer.

Inquiring minds wish to know: what happen to Musk that makes him so afraid of hatchbacks? That form factor may not be a big thing in the USA, but it is extremely popular in Europe. Maybe we will see one when the European factory gets running.

This has been covered repeatedly. They said the extra pillar required for the hatchback hurt rear headroom and had a negative effect on the aero drag.

Reactions: Kacey Green
For what it's worth... I may or may not have been on a recent factory tour and may have seen the Model 3 line not actually producing cars yet but there were guys programming the robots/machines. It looked 100% "ready" but I theorize that the first 30 deliveries were hand-assembled and that actual production on the line hasn't quite started yet but is VERY close to doing so. If they get it running, cranking out 100 cars in August will not be an issue.

For what it's worth... I may or may not have been on a recent factory tour and may have seen the Model 3 line not actually producing cars yet but there were guys programming the robots/machines. It looked 100% "ready" but I theorize that the first 30 deliveries were hand-assembled and that actual production on the line hasn't quite started yet but is VERY close to doing so. If they get it running, cranking out 100 cars in August will not be an issue.
I don't really care if the cars were machine made or hand made.

Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari's are all hand made. Their owners aren't complaining.

• Funny
Reactions: ReddyLeaf