Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many of you have done this?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
omg :eek:

i can relate to kids being the HUGE distraction in cars. forget about cell phones, eating food, etc. kids are way more distracting! and if you are behind schedule and in a hurry, look out :rolleyes:

but no, i've never done that and i find it strange that people can so easily tune out all the red warnings for the FWD being open. not only on the IC and MCU display, the system also beeps if you try to move with doors open.

The driver is at fault, obviously. BUT.... I have almost done that by thinking I pressed the button and missed it. I have since always pressed the close all button instead just to be safe. I know you shouldn't pull away until the doors are closed fully but I admit I have started rolling on occasion when the doors were close to 80% closed.

I am sure she heard the beep for the passenger door closing and thought both doors were closing. Feel so bad for this person. The head on the steering wheel says it all. Totally defeated.