Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Tesla stores have you visited, and how many times?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Paris - FR: 1
Eindhoven - NL: 1
Munich - DE: 4+
Oh, and I drove the Roadster in Munich/around Munich (GERMAN AUTOBAHN = no speed limit!!!) ... There was a girl in a Porsche smiling at me at 100mph+ Best day ever!

Rome x1, Santana row x3, palo alto x2, fashion island x1, Paris x1

Excuse me. Is there a Tesla Store in Rome? Because I am from Rome and as far as I know in Rome there is no Tesla Store.

Milan (Italy) 4 times

I tested the Roadster twice. First time I drove in range and standard mode. Second time I drove in performance mode.
I also would like to add that Tesla employees have always been very kind.

Last edited:
...stopped by the San Diego store last Friday and they gave me one of these:

1EBD4C51-53F7-4E14-BF55-4E6FF38352EE.JPG

Is there a record for the least number of visits? :tongue:

I briefly went to the Santana Row store when all they had was the frame of the MS (not sure if they have a production car there or not now). I've never had a test drive. I'm going on blind faith, and from the sound of it from reading all the TMC posts, I'm pretty sure I'll be in good hands and pleasantly surprised when I mash the throttle. Can it be the end of the month already? The next three weeks are going to be brutal.

Is there a record for the least number of visits? :tongue:

I briefly went to the Santana Row store when all they had was the frame of the MS (not sure if they have a production car there or not now). I've never had a test drive. I'm going on blind faith, and from the sound of it from reading all the TMC posts, I'm pretty sure I'll be in good hands and pleasantly surprised when I mash the throttle. Can it be the end of the month already? The next three weeks are going to be brutal.
I've never set foot in a Tesla facility, or touched a Tesla car. As you say: Blind faith!

Chicago; Oak Brook 3 or 4 (test drive), Old Orchard (1) ... and Maidenhead, UK.

The latter is not a store but they had a sign visible on the High Street. Almost drove into the ditch. So visited their offices. Great bunch of folks. They never have visitors so they were happy for company it seemed!