Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How much lead time on final delivery date scheduling?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I knew the estimated arrival date about two weeks out (when it left the factory), and was called shortly after it arrived to schedule delivery 2 days later. Much of this can vary depending on how busy your service center is and if any rework is required. Mine was one of the first to not require rework, and I would expect most of the ones arriving now would be trouble free.

We received our MVPA on the 11th and sent a note to our DS and asked about delivery. Were told to expect to get it by the 20th but would confirm as soon as they knew the final date. Were called on the 14th to schedule deliver for the 17th or 18th. Picked it up on the 18th.

We were scheduled for "tentative delivery" on June 30. When I call my DS about the trade-in value on the 16th, she told me our MX will be ready to deliver on the 17th. Who can resist to take delivery early? Yes, they will surprise you but that's a good thing.

This probably is also dependent on location. If you are on/closer the west coast or mid-west, I'm sure your lead time could be a lot less as you are closer to the Tesla factory. Folks closer to the east coast probably get more of a heads-up because of transportation time.