Everyone's situation is different. This is where I am at, and my future plan: I have stock money and other assets. On the stock side, majority is in TSLA plus small amount in index and various stocks. I think TSLA is very safe and has very little real downside, dips will be short lived if we get any. We are near a turning point. This is similar to early 2013. I still remember the 8 fold rally. The right approach is to buy and sit. Pretty sure we will get 20+ fold. If no squeeze, it may take 10 years. If we get a squeeze, could get there sooner. Now it's not a matter of if, it's when. I do think we are setting up to get the squeeze of the century. The largest growth story combined with the largest short. They can't get out. The question is when do I sell? In a situation like this, selling at a predetermined price is not the best approach. In stead I will watch what's happening. If Tesla's production and everything indicate we are going well according to the Master Plan II, then I should buy more, not sell. If the short squeeze starts, then I will not sell, regardless of price movement. In general I plan to hold all of my shares until Elon sells all of his shares (Elon selling for tax purpose to cover vested options doesn't count as a sell to me). To sum it up: I am all in on shares. Plan to hold for 10 years 20~30 fold. Will continue to add using cash generated from other assets. We don't get this kind of opportunity everyday.