Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to customize Trip Card and have it stay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JulienW

Jul 7, 2018
Atlanta
I want to customize my Trip Card info to Current Drive, Week and Lifetime but no matter what I do it defaults back to Current Drive, Since Charge and Odometer after one drive/car sleeps. The ones I want do stay checked but they don’t show up in the Trip Card (pic 2). I have even tried adjust seat and Saving Profile but they will not stick. Is there a trick I’m missing or do they NOT work for everyone? Can someone please try and let me know what happens.

Pic, 1 right after reseting and Pic 2 defaults back after sleeping but they are still checked.
IMG_2391.jpeg

IMG_2396.jpeg

Odd that I may be the only person who uses Trip Cards. Know it's not the most important but really curious if this is a bug or am I do missing something.

Could someone please try and change their default Trip Cards and see if it sticks after the car sleeps. Please post your experience here. Using 44.30.5 if that matters.

I love the trip card also and my settings have stuck.

But, it seems getting some features to stick is an overall issue with Tesla GUI. I had your issue with “use brakes when regen not available”. Eventually my setting stuck and not sure what was the cause. Feels like something to do with driver profiles.

Are you saying Easy Exit setup has a bug that causes my selected choses not stay? Did you cut Easy Exit off and your settings stayed?
Sorry to report that I personally don't use the Easy Entry however helping my wife set up different features on her car I've had issues where I'm setting options in her profile only to find out they are being set up under Easy Entry profile.

Sorry to report that I personally don't use the Easy Entry however helping my wife set up different features on her car I've had issues where I'm setting options in her profile only to find out they are being set up under Easy Entry profile.
I called it Easy Exit when it is Easy Entry. Although I bet Tesla could have just as easily named it either since it is the same.

Also I got 44.30.10 update and so far my selections are sticking. So may have been a bug in 44.30.5. Fingers crossed🤞,🤜on🪵 and hoping this is it.