Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to escalate an issue to the executive team regarding my refund

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased model Y Performance on 31st March 2023, due to some financial issue (from the Tesla side) I had to return the car after multiple follow-ups. I have been following up over email with the finance team (at the Fremont location), however, the team is not at all responding, I might have sent 20+ emails but still they are on mute. It has been a month since I returned the car.

How do I escalate this issue to the executive level to get my refund?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

-=BR/Vipul

I purchased model Y Performance on 31st March 2023, due to some financial issue (from the Tesla side) I had to return the car after multiple follow-ups. I have been following up over email with the finance team (at the Fremont location), however, the team is not at all responding, I might have sent 20+ emails but still they are on mute. It has been a month since I returned the car.

-=BR/Vipul
Heard of this happening to someone who paid cash for a Model Y. Tesla double charged his bank account and then just ignored him. He had to go to the local news before they finally contacted him.

If they’re ignoring you then your best bet is to contact an attorney and have them send a letter to their legal department demanding they return your payment. Will cost you about $500 but you’ll get your refund pretty quickly.

Upvote 0
Since you're in the NorCal area, maybe drive to the Fremont office and see if you can get a person to contact? I know their corporate offices have moved to Austin but I believe they still have something in Fremont besides the factory. It's harder to ignore a person standing in front of you. I'd also mention that your next step is a lawyer if they can't give you a name.

Upvote 0

-=BR/Vipul
I didn't know you can return the car.

Upvote 0