Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to improve yoke buttons for $8

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Love
Reactions: TSLA Pilot
I love my model S but don't always love the Yoke. Application of these $8 clear round buttons have made a world of difference. I can now feel the buttons and not have to look down before pressing. And interestingly, the buttons are now more, rather than less responsive. And I think they look really good--should come this way from the factory.

Lots of different options but this is the pack I bought on Amazon:
Amazon.com

View attachment 819193View attachment 819194View attachment 819195
OMG Thank you this is such an improvement!

Reactions: scottfl
I used these and they worked: soft close buttons

You also have to make sure, at least in my case, that some of your actual finger contact the button. That is why one user mentioned setting them off center a bit as a quick locator.

I've since removed them though and just glance down or feel around as one instance I couldn't get my wipers to fire and so I removed the button.

Reactions: zoomer0056
I can't find these on Amazon anymore, and ideas where else I can get them?

20230606_142928.jpg
20230606_142745.jpg

Reactions: jebinc
You do know the trick right, you can activate the horn just by covering the entire right side with your palm. You don't need to hunt for the horn button. Just take your palm and slam cover all the buttons on the right.
If this works your seriously the man. Huge issue for me. I don’t have issues with turn signals like everyone else. Only thing I’m insanely struggling with is this horn.