Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to make mobile service appt

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need to get my driver side headlight adjusted, as it is clearly pointing too high. The nearest service center is 2.5 hrs away, so I'd like to get this addressed by mobile service. No matter what I try, I can't make a mobile appointment through the app, it only allows me to choose from the nearest 2 service centers; 2.5 and 4 hours away. I tried making an appointment at one and hoped they would modify it to mobile but they never did. I tried selecting trim as the category, and I tried accessories, but it makes no difference. I also can't seem to figure out how to get someone on the phone.

Any suggestions on how I make a mobile appointment?

even with that in the description it still didn't give me the option. But i made a service center appointment again and hopefully they will change it.

Yes there is a setting, but there's no numbers or anything on the interface so I wouldn't know if I have it set correctly. No way to measure it.

Howdy, neighbor. Try emailing [email protected], it has worked for me in the past. Our mobile tech, Steve, actually comes out of Syracuse or at least used to. You also have an SC in Henrietta, NY (a suburb of Rochester) that should be closer to you than Latham, but they're not on the app for the time being. You can contact them at [email protected].

On a side note, I have a mobile service appointment that I made through the app later today. So it's available as an option sometimes, at least.