Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to reschedule delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got notice last Saturday that my Model Y is ready. I went ahead and scheduled delivery for latest I could, which was this Friday the 28th. The estimated window was Nov 3 - Dec 3, so I didn’t have my funds in my account yet. So I’ve worked on transferring funds, but it looks like they won’t be ready before Friday. I can’t figure out how to reschedule my delivery into next week. Anyone know how???

I got notice last Saturday that my Model Y is ready. I went ahead and scheduled delivery for latest I could, which was this Friday the 28th. The estimated window was Nov 3 - Dec 3, so I didn’t have my funds in my account yet. So I’ve worked on transferring funds, but it looks like they won’t be ready before Friday. I can’t figure out how to reschedule my delivery into next week. Anyone know how???
Call that Delivery location, select option for "delivery" - that should get you to a person on their delivery team.
Which Tesla Store are you expecting delivery?

Text back the number that asked you to schedule delivery. I told them about my oft delayed trade in valuation and they said it would be shifted back if everything wasn’t finalized the day of.