Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to reset tire pressure after new tire

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got flat tire yesterday. Have it patched and reinstalled. However the monitor still shows zero tire pressure. I've tried factory reset and drove for about half an hour. But the sensor still says 0 psi. Can some one advise me how to fix this?
This is refreshed model x.

From a google search: How to reset tire pressure after new tire tesla - Google Search

From the touchscreen, touch Controls > Settings > Service & Reset > Tire Pressure Monitor > Reset Sensors. Reset the sensors based on the wheel size.

PDF from Tesla from the search above
Thanks! I tried to follow these, but I can't find the same button. Tesla might have updated the software or something. The navigation is not even the same. There's no [Settings] under [Controls] and I cannot find the [Tire Pressure Monitor] anywhere.
The only thing I can find is Factory reset and it does not work for the tire pressure.

Got flat tire yesterday. Have it patched and reinstalled. However the monitor still shows zero tire pressure. I've tried factory reset and drove for about half an hour. But the sensor still says 0 psi. Can some one advise me how to fix this?
This is refreshed model x.
I've changed the tire size and then back. That caused a message that the TPMS had been reset. You might try it. Good luck 🤞

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200