Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to View Twitter Tweets In Era of X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Skotty

2014 S P85 | 2023 F-150L
Jun 27, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Curious if anyone has any solutions for how to view someone's recent Twitter posts. I used to have a Twitter account, but these days when I try to log in it just "oops something went wrong". So I can't log in anymore, I guess. If I try to view someone's Twitter feed, like say Tom Nichols, the feed it shows are all posts that are like 3+ years old, which is completely useless. I think I have to be logged in maybe in order to change the feeds to show in a sane chronological order.

I would guess Elon has banned me for not being pro Elon, since he's all free speech and stuff.

I suppose I could try to create a new account. I would probably have to come up with some fake temporary email somewhere.

What I'm looking for is a way to see a persons recent tweets. I kind of miss that. Right now, it doesn't seem possible.

Nitter used to fulfill that function of reading Twitter without being on Twitter. I don't know if it currently works. Try it if you want. As with Torrent indexing sites, the domain name for the URL will change often and there's many alternates with different factors, so search for today's URLs on your own.