Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How will I know if my "order" went through?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm intrigued, so I figured I'd put down the $100 refundable deposit and see where this goes. I got the notice of the pending charge on my card immediately, but then the tesla page just kept trying to reload multiple times. When that stopped, it just returned to the original cybertruck page - no confirmation page, no email (it's been 15 minutes), etc. How do I know if my order went through?

I think their system is lagging. I had to make 3 attempts to get the confirmation page. Only once charge showing on my credit card. Nothing in my Tesla account yet. It took a couple days for my Model 3 reservation to show up in my account too, IIRC.

This is the epitome of aerodynamic - when closed back. It keeps materials in the back dry - if the lid will close with the materials. You do not need a cap on the back... or a tonneau cover. Of course, with a tall load, the mileage will be reduced due to both wind resistance and weight. I am shocked at the 0-60 time and range for 69,900. Tesla Breaks ALL EXPECTATIONS - for the Better!