Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How's your line?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I walked in the Austin store about 30 minutes ago. I got there just as the last person in the line was finishing up; it was much better than at 8:30am this morning. The guy said that there were more than 500 reservations at the Austin store today.

Lines were long in SoCal.

Brea had a 5 to 7 hour wait for some. About 400 in line at 10 AM. Only 3 staff processing until early afternoon.
Buena Park reported about 200 in line at 9 AM. Some of their staff shifted to Brea.
Costa Mesa – Got in line at 10:20 AM. 244th person. 6 staff processing. 120 per hour. 2 hour wait.

Looked like the Apple Store lines, a historic day for Tesla.

Don’t miss the live video tonight about 8:30 PM PDT. You can order online at 7:30 PM PDT.

https://www.teslamotors.com

From Kansas City, Missouri.

Attachments

• tesla-model-3-line-kansas-city.jpg
    tesla-model-3-line-kansas-city.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Informative
Reactions: pmadflyer
I went to the Palo Alto store at lunchtime. I arrived at 12:30 and parked directly in front of the store. There was only one guy ahead of me when I got to the door. I was there less than 10 minutes.

Thanks for posting this! I was planning on reserving online tonight, but I honestly started to worry about a possible crush of traffic and frustrating delays.

So I just stopped by the Palo Alto store (on El Camino, not the one in the Stanford mall). This was around 3pm PST. and there were maybe 3 people in front of me. I got through very quickly. While I was hanging around afterwards, I don't think the line was ever fully empty, but it was still mostly a trickle keeping maybe 1-5 people in line at any given time.

Wow, all I can say is one of the best experiences of my life. I posted a few pictures earlier, but this is actually "on topic". So as far as how our line is, this is the line at the Pasadena store at 9:45am before they opened the doors. Loved interacting with the people around us.

I have not counted the number of people. After we got out, the line was the same size.

Reactions: ggnykk
Thanks for posting this! I was planning on reserving online tonight, but I honestly started to worry about a possible crush of traffic and frustrating delays.

So I just stopped by the Palo Alto store (on El Camino, not the one in the Stanford mall). This was around 3pm PST. and there were maybe 3 people in front of me. I got through very quickly. While I was hanging around afterwards, I don't think the line was ever fully empty, but it was still mostly a trickle keeping maybe 1-5 people in line at any given time.
Let's be honest, most people that live in Palo Alto that want a Tesla already have one, except for maybe some of the students :p

• Funny
Reactions: EinSV
Mission Viejo today was nuts. My friend got there at 5am and was 10th, by 10am there was a line across the entire mall. About 3x as long as any iPhone line I have ever seen there. Took til about 12:30pm to get through them all.

Attachments

• 11287850_1698409183770615_1325646957_n.jpg
    11287850_1698409183770615_1325646957_n.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: ggnykk