Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HULU ERROR p-dev302

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had errors with Hulu quite a bit lately. Even tried to chat with support. They kept asking “what decide are you using”. I replied “my Tesla Model 3”.
After a few more messages…
“what device are you using?”

to which I replied again:
“My Tesla model 3”

I just gave up after about 30 minutes of trying to explain

Reactions: glink182
Upvote 0
Yea it's random. I've gotten it to work exactly once - other times it won't get to the menu, and still other times it'll let me actually play Brooklyn 99, the NBC "dun dun dun" logo plays, then an error pops. It makes me think there's different coding levels dependent on promos vs actual show content (or something, I'm not a streaming engineer.) I always just default to Netflix after that.

Upvote 0
Just to be sure... software update 2021.4.17 or newer is required for video streaming. Changeover occurred after May 31, 2021. I can't verify this myself as I'm still on 2020.40.8.

Upvote 0
Same problem here with Hulu. P-DEV302. It works just fine on my son's Y but he has much more modern software compared to mine. I am still at the level that was on the car at delivery on 08/12. V 2021.3.106.5. Still waiting for an update.

I have concluded that it is indeed the software version. I contacted Hulu and after a bit of explaining then testing (first Tesla for the rep) he told me it was the high latency of my connection. I got that corrected but still no joy. I knew that was not true because I streamed Hulu on his Y just fine over cellular. The last thing I tried was to use my son's login on my car to eliminate the possibility that there was a problem with my account. A software issue is the only possibility left.

Upvote 0
I have had this problem for at least the last couple months and there are several forums with many, many troubleshooting steps. None work for me (and many others). My guess is that Tesla is well aware of this problem by now and has no clue how to fix it, doesn't want to devote the resources to fix it, or is in a pissing match with Hulu on where the problem lies.

Reactions: glink182 and nj1266
Upvote 0
M3+ I keep getting a Hulu Error code of P-dev302 whenever I select a show to watch. Has anyone else experienced this and fixed it? Thanks.
I just spoke with TESLA, select the home option (left lower car symbol on touch screen, select safety and security, select power off to completely turn off your vehicle, wait two minutes, then press the break to restart your vehicle. This solved the problem for me. I have a model Y 2021.

Upvote 0
I just spoke with TESLA, select the home option (left lower car symbol on touch screen, select safety and security, select power off to completely turn off your vehicle, wait two minutes, then press the break to restart your vehicle. This solved the problem for me. I have a model Y 2021.
This did not solve my problem. Anyone else still experiencing this??

Upvote 0
After attempting to get #HuluErrorPDEV302 to diagnose or fix this error, it appears that they have no idea whats happening or when to expect a fix. The only solution…. Tesla Owners need to blow up Facebook, Reddit, Twitter or any social media platform go get their attention and get a fix.

Use
#HuluTeslaFail and
#HuluErrorPDEV302.

Hopefully if there is enough outcry, someone somewhere will fix.

From Hulu Help Chat:
”Im coordinating it now to our
Higher team and checking also
now with Tesla. For now, i will
create a case report for this and
we will get back to you once we
already find what is the issue. Yes,
your correct we are receiving
some call and chat about the
same behavior as yours.
Michael B • 6:25 PM”

Upvote 0