Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hulu - Fixed Yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those in the US who’ve gotten the 44.25 “holiday update” - have they finally fixed Hulu and made it work again? It’s been like 6 months since Hulu hasn’t worked and Tesla knows it’s broken. My ’21 MYLR and ‘21 MYP are both on 44.6 now and still, Hulu craps out in both cars. Not a huge deal just annoying Tesla would take so long to fix this…..

Hulu wasn't working for me either when I'd try to watch while supercharging - I would try to log in and it would give me an error. I read about this tip and it worked for me: while you're connected to your home's wifi network, try logging into Hulu. I was able to do that and since then I've been able to use Hulu when I'm at superchargers.

Reactions: boulder.dude
Hulu wasn't working for me either when I'd try to watch while supercharging - I would try to log in and it would give me an error. I read about this tip and it worked for me: while you're connected to your home's wifi network, try logging into Hulu. I was able to do that and since then I've been able to use Hulu when I'm at superchargers.

Yeah I tried logging out and back in. No change. I opened a request with Tesla in the app and they wrote back saying they are aware
of the issue and it will be fixed in a future update. That was in August -)