Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hyperloop - impact on TSLA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hyperloop is the last catalyst I was waiting, besides the Monday factor, before I plan to place the hedge.

Seems all major news are out and it is a time for price to consolidate, i.e., don't expect another remarkable run-up as we been enjoying leading to Q2. Seriously, TSLA long have been handsomely rewarded. What else you could ask for more?

This means you have a much better odds if you hedge. I did mine and hopefully I can stay away from this short term thread for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

I love that seemingly overnight everyone has adopted "Never bet against Elon Musk." as just common sense.

Does not seem to reflect in the price as much as I expected though. :(

I agree with focus, but a byproduct of the Hyperloop is that we can see sentiment of the general public (even the business ones).

I was scanning through comments from a Bloomberg article on the Hyperloop and I think we have a new round of shorts coming in. The general consensus is people are insanely misinformed about Tesla and more importantly Elon Musk.

Many still accuse Elon of being a government money milking rich guy. They say that Tesla is funded by the government despite the fact that the loan was paid early, they point to the fact that all the Model S' are government subsidized. Then they talk about how SpaceX is a blank check to Elon Musk. Furthermore, they mention that economics isn't mentioned in the Hyperloop paper, when it clearly was...

Should be good for short fodder and Tesla continues to be in the news.