Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I’m very happy with Version 9

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't mind the map always showing. The problem is having to resize the display every time I get in the car. I keep the view in 25% map mode with the audio in the 75% mode but every time I get in the car I have to resize it back from 50% or 75% map view. Once it was 75% when I started and all the rest have been 50%.

The map area doesn't really look good in my home area because we have weak cell coverage so I used to run with a 100% audio view since the map doesn't load or update because of no signal. I'd like this option going forward but if I can't then at least keep the settings I set an forget it.

Found a real 9.2 beta photo, but I hear they're still working on removing the red and blue colors before release.

YL9TaFJ.png

That got rejected because it didn't sufficiently express their preferrence for the 1995 Garmin UI.
They're now going with this one
VlpJm68.jpg

As the owner of a pre-AP 2013 Model S85 running v.2018.34, I still haven't installed v.9. My Tesla is used exclusively for very long trips, racking up >25Kmiles/year. Could someone please spell out the applicable improvements and their advantages for my Classic that would induce me to 'upgrade'? Thank you.

As the owner of a pre-AP 2013 Model S85 running v.2018.34, I still haven't installed v.9. My Tesla is used exclusively for very long trips, racking up >25Kmiles/year. Could someone please spell out the applicable improvements and their advantages for my Classic that would induce me to 'upgrade'? Thank you.
I don't think there are any applicable improvements. Hopefully Version 10 will have some.

Reactions: Barry