TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

I came THAT close, at MarsCon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zythryn, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Zythryn

Zythryn MS 70D, MX 90D

Hey all, just had to share.
    I went to MarsCon for the first time ever this weekend.
    One of the guests of honor was none other than Claudia Christian!
    For those that are not sci-FI fans, she played Susan Ivonava on Babylon 5.
    For those that don't remember, the project name for the Model S before it was called the Model S was 'White Star'.
    Which brings us home with the White Star being the ships used as the spearhead in the great conflict in the series.

So I just HAD to take a shot. Unfortunately it was pretty much last minute, but I let the organizers know, who told Claudia's people, and so on and so forth. Unfortunately her schedule, both before, during and after the event was very busy, but I did get a chance to speak with her briefly and get an autograph on a Model S brochure!!

image.jpg

Very cool person, very inspiring book she has just published (Babylon Confidential), phenomenal sense of humor.
    And I would beg anyone that gets a chance to get a photograph of her in a Model S to do so and share with us all.

2. CapitalistOppressor

CapitalistOppressor Active Member

Lol. She was hilarious in Hexed. But I refuse to put my inner nerd on display and admit to having watched Babylon 5 :)

3. steve841

steve841 Active Member

I'd rather had a picture with her personally .....