TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

I came THAT close, at MarsCon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zythryn, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Zythryn

Zythryn MS 70D, MX 90D

Mar 18, 2009
    Hey all, just had to share.
    I went to MarsCon for the first time ever this weekend.
    One of the guests of honor was none other than Claudia Christian!
    For those that are not sci-FI fans, she played Susan Ivonava on Babylon 5.
    For those that don't remember, the project name for the Model S before it was called the Model S was 'White Star'.
    Which brings us home with the White Star being the ships used as the spearhead in the great conflict in the series.

So I just HAD to take a shot. Unfortunately it was pretty much last minute, but I let the organizers know, who told Claudia's people, and so on and so forth. Unfortunately her schedule, both before, during and after the event was very busy, but I did get a chance to speak with her briefly and get an autograph on a Model S brochure!!

Very cool person, very inspiring book she has just published (Babylon Confidential), phenomenal sense of humor.
    And I would beg anyone that gets a chance to get a photograph of her in a Model S to do so and share with us all.
  2. CapitalistOppressor

CapitalistOppressor Active Member

Jun 18, 2012
    Lol. She was hilarious in Hexed. But I refuse to put my inner nerd on display and admit to having watched Babylon 5 :)
  3. steve841

steve841 Active Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    I'd rather had a picture with her personally .....