Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I can’t believe I never noticed...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Puddles, everybody always tells the truth here.

WesB, way back when we were on 3.0 firmware, when you pressed the T on the top of the screen, and then the brake or put it in reverse you could see the brake lights or backup lights light up even though the car was profiled. And sometime about 5.0 it stopped. Then when we got the car on the IC, the lights returned. Ya never know what they are going to do - and take away later.

I noticed it! There's some other little cool things too. Like did you know that when you put on your turn signal, it actually shows the taillights signalling on the little car visualization? It's pretty neat
Yeppers! Take a look at the glass roof visualization - it displays clouds when overcast, sun reflection on sunny days, rain when raining, starry sky on a clear night. Next cool thing would be the license plate showing your tag info.

Good. That means you have been looking at the road instead of the IC. They first lit the brake light in version 3.x, 2013. But it wasn't on the IC. We had to press the T to bring up the side view of the car. We could see the brake lights come on when we started re-gen. Pretty cool. It disappeared for a while.

Reactions: lUtriaNt