Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I finally found a use for the web browser in the MCU

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When we pick up the couple we go out with tonight, I'll leave this up on the screen. Lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20180908_092157.jpg
    IMG_20180908_092157.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 257
Wha’ts the over/under on how long that image took to load? I’m guessing 2 minutes.

What makes this reply funny is that it did take a couple of minutes. However there's a little bit more truth to what happened. When I opened the browser it tried to reload the last site I tried to load in a prior session that I guess had lots of coding or JavaScript or however they build web pages. When I entered a new URL to search Google for the image, it would not load Google for maybe the two minutes you joked about. My theory is that the web browser was not going to go to the new URL until it exhausted its ability to run it through all the code in the prior web page (which barely worked once it did actually load) ... but then it did go to Google finally. Once it loaded the basic Google page, all of the other links we're fairly quick.

However I am not arguing with you the browser sucks.

Reactions: P85_DA