Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I Had to Say Goodbye

SomeJoe7777

Marginally-Known Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houston, TX
My beautiful 85D had to get returned from it's 3 year lease. :( Best car I've ever owned or driven. I hope it can make someone else as happy as I was as a CPO.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

If you're in the market for a CPO, watch for it. VIN 080462.

smalltownguy

Jun 12, 2017
Iowa
My beautiful 85D had to get returned from it's 3 year lease. :( Best car I've ever owned or driven. I hope it can make someone else as happy as I was as a CPO.

If you're in the market for a CPO, watch for it. VIN 080462.

I'm not in the market, but I think it is very cool of you to post this.

Hopefully someone here can get it!

SomeJoe7777

Marginally-Known Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houston, TX
Nice...congrats of the 3. How does it compare to the S?
What do you think of the 3 vs the s?

I could go on and on about the differences. I'd like to post a very comprehensive review when I have time. But the short version is that there are a few things the S does very well: Acceleration, especially from a stop (no surprise); Cargo space, the S has twice as much as the 3; Interior niceties, the S had the alcantera headliner and dash, and the leather seats; Software, the S software is more mature than the 3's.

In almost every other category, the 3 is actually a better car.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC