Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I saw Musk twitted Advanced summon will be on update march 15th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Probably 97.985%, I am guessing, chance that todays Elon Promised March 15, 2019 major software release will NOT happen!!! IF it does it'll be a token few cars just so some can say "SEE HE DID IT...HE DIDN'T LIE"

But for the rest of us still stuck with 2018 software....well....just more broken promises from Tesla's CET

Sometimes reality sucks but I do hope I am proven wrong.

I should have taken those bets.....another #ElonLetDown.

Reactions: Art VandeIay
Tesla service responded to my service request for software update by pushing an update to my car. Surprisingly, the software downloaded over the LTE (I was at work). And they cancelled my service request. Also, they texted me to inform me about this.

I am now on 2019.5.15.

Wow, that's interesting. Let us know what comes of it!

Tesla service responded to my service request for software update by pushing an update to my car. Surprisingly, the software downloaded over the LTE (I was at work). And they cancelled my service request. Also, they texted me to inform me about this.

I am now on 2019.5.15.
I followed you lead and did the same thing. I saw 2019.8 surfacing and canceled my appointment for fear that I would get .5 and be stuck on it for 3 months like I have been on 2018.50 LOL LOL In any case if don't have .8 by Thursday and it is still showing up on teslafi and increasing I'll request a firmware update through the app again.

Reactions: 1375mlm
What is the use case for advanced summon? This seems like just another parlor trick to get buzz in the media to prop up the stock price. Get AP2 up to the smoothness of AP1 Elon! It won't create a big splash in the news but it will make us AP2 owners not feel like we were ripped off because it still lags behind AP1 in terms of confidence, smoothness, and more human-like driving behavior.