Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I should've rejected it

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is what I am afraid of…I live over 100 miles from my delivery center.
My YLR delivered July this year had some issues too. I noticed after the 100 miles, and I kept adding them in the app/service with details and pictures. When I took in for service, they took care of everything. I was scared that I was over the 100 miles, but I don't think you have to stress too much on the miles.

I'm a sucker too. taken my model Y back to the service center 5 times now. they tell me it's fixed, I go and pick it up. either nothing is done, something is done part way, some things are now worse. my car smells like it's been painted by the body shop but the invoice says they applied touch up paint. something is not adding up.

DO NOT TAKE DELIVERY OF A CAR THAT NEEDS ADJUSTMENTS (to anyone else that finds this thread and hasn't picked their car up. yet).

Reactions: voxel
I'm a sucker too. taken my model Y back to the service center 5 times now. they tell me it's fixed, I go and pick it up. either nothing is done, something is done part way, some things are now worse. my car smells like it's been painted by the body shop but the invoice says they applied touch up paint. something is not adding up.

DO NOT TAKE DELIVERY OF A CAR THAT NEEDS ADJUSTMENTS (to anyone else that finds this thread and hasn't picked their car up. yet).

I tell folks panel gaps can't really be fixed. If that's what a prospective owner cares about... you will be a frustrated Model Y owner.