Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I think my Model S needs glasses...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is strange, I've never seen a 'truck' icon on the dashboard animation. All of them are cars, all identical, no matter what is in front of me.
I actually wondered if it recognize another Tesla in front of me and show a Tesla icon: no.

The funny error I got was on the I94 in Minneapolis and the speed limit icon was at 85 (it was 55, I can assure you that at no place in 94 in Minneapolis is the speed limit 85.
Trucks and motorcycles are new images in 7.1, in 7.0 they're all cars.

"I can almost see you" playing on Hammock radio isn't lost on me........

Thats actually a coincidence, heh. Nice catch though.

I'll bet that anyone getting into your car today, or possibly over the next week, will take one sniff and say, "mmm, In-N-Out!" Because the smell lingers in the car for days. Don't get me wrong, we both know it's the best, but if I'm getting it to go, I'll order at the counter and then put it in the frunk.

Non issue. I just keep the pano open the whole way home. Works for me!

Smart man. The 3x3 is the sweet spot for In-N-Out burgers. Bonus points since it's a secret menu option. :)

Indeed it is but it does require extra lettuce to help balance texture IMO.

Trucks and motorcycles are new images in 7.1, in 7.0 they're all cars.

Oh, motorcycles too? I'll need to watch for that.

I am nervous for you eating that crap so late. :frown:

Besides if you are going to eat that crap at at least eat at Five Guys, it's makes you sing.

OH MY DAYUM - NOW ON iTUNES !!! - YouTube

I work from home and have a 3.5 year old. The wife works at an office until 10:30PM most nights. I take em when I can get em. Also the only thing better at 5 Guys is their fries... but no animal fries so that's a catch 22 here. :wink:

...should note that this I&O is 0.25 miles away where as the closest 5G is something like 10.