Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I thought Tesla drivers were better than this?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was charging at Rugby SuC yesterday while a three car queue built up at the entry to the charging stalls (the first had been waiting at least 10 minutes)

A blue M3P drove in quite rapidly against the directional arrows from the exit end just as a stall became available & he instantly reversed into it even though the first car from the queue was already moving slowly forward.

It was pretty obvious he knew what he was doing.
the beauty of SC is that you can press button on the SC itself and disconnect the bugger ;))))

At hotel with 3 Tesla Wall Chargers-Jerk in Ford Double parks-I’m charging my MSP-I gently point it out to Jerk he is Double Parked-He says F**k you to me-I withdraw-Lady in M3 pulls up, and unable to charge/park, so she parks in normal spot to wait-Jerk returns, in a hurry and departs while giving me the middle finger-Lady in M3 pulls in and can’t plug in-I assist her and find Tesla to J1772 adapter still left on Tesla charge cable-I remove adapter, plug in lady’s M3-I leave note on Tesla charger, “For Sale: Like new Tesla to J1772 adapter=$125.00”-I hope Jerk in Ford returns 😎🤣🤣🤣 That charge session cost him approx. $150.00 if he buys a new one 😁😳. Gotcha 😛 (Oh don’t worry, if he ever calls I’ll tell him to please just come get it….as I’m spending the Winter in Hawaii😎🌴).
why you presume that the adapter was Ford driver's