Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I want merchandise, where’s the shop.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My son is pretty excited about the impending arrival or our M3, and his birthday is coming up soon. I would like to get him a T shirt or charger for his iPad. I can’t seem to select Australia as a postage destination from the US website. What are the options?

Yeah I've wanted some Merch too but the US Tesla store has been out of stock on many items for literally months! I don't think they bother to restock them. I suspect much of the stuff on eBay is fake and poor quality so I'd rather not go down that route.

I've been buying merchandise off Etsy and Redbubble. It's not legitimate Tesla stuff but the shirts that I've bought have been great. You're basically supporting local creators who do printing and such themselves. (not an ad) (It's also a little pricey)

• Informative
Reactions: houdini
Asked Callum at Tesla about this. Specifically, I asked about Aero Wheel cap kits, key fobs, all-weather carpets, and charging cables for the centre console. Here's the reply.

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-9_10-22-48.png
    upload_2019-6-9_10-22-48.png
    43 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: Dakah3