Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If I purchase AP thru website, how long will it take to become operational

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_9430.jpg
IMG_9431.jpg

BM3B can you confirm if you ordered EAP (enhanced auto pilot) before they split it up or did you buy AP (auto pilot) and FSD (full self driving) this week? It would be interesting to know if buying both eliminates the need for them to split up EAP and means a more immediate availability.

BM3B can you confirm if you ordered EAP (enhanced auto pilot) before they split it up or did you buy AP (auto pilot) and FSD (full self driving) this week? It would be interesting to know if buying both eliminates the need for them to split up EAP and means a more immediate availability.

I bought AP+FSD Tuesday night, which is the same as former EAP (as of now, there will be more FSD features later this year). This might have made my activation faster, but going to the SC definitely helped.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of buying Monday night and payed 4k for AP thinking it was EP... I am hoping I might get 2k back as Elon made a comment on twitter a few days ago that suggested something like that but not holding my breath.

Attachments

• 0F27D792-1802-4131-8AB5-FFF21A96294C.png
    0F27D792-1802-4131-8AB5-FFF21A96294C.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 42
Check this out... Updated info regarding getting the new AP ($2000) package downloaded onto your car | Tesla
Looks like they are having logistics issues telling engineering who purchased the new AP packages. 2019.5.15 is indeed required though so hopefully soon!
Software update was not required for me to get new AP+FSD, I am still on 2019.5.4

Did you receive an email confirmation?
Were you notified before it showed up on your car?
No email confirmation, no notification it just showed up under settings

Reactions: Thomas Edison