Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you upgraded your M3LR order to an M3P, how soon did you receive it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(I understand this question has been asked before, but curious what the current wait time/shorter window is between the M3P upgrade delivery date and the original delivery date of the M3LR. Curious because I’m considering upgrading but that damn tire cost for the uberturbines is so discouraging.)

My wife originally ordered a M3 LR back in April or May with an EDD between end of July - Sept.She received and email/text mid June to take delivery but rejected it since we were in Hawaii then also changed to get the M3P and kept the same EDD window. Three days later she received another email/Text to take delivery which she again rejected since still on the Island. Guess what happened three days later… Yes another take delivery email/text. This was at the beginning of July, then come 7/21 she got the email to take delivery and as of 7/22 she is now the owner of a M3P. I can’t say if you’ll have that quick of a turn around, we certainly did not expect it to come in that soon.