Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm a Member...just pulled the trigger on a CPO 85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
update

Car arrrived.... but was told it was taken right to the body shop
Why.....well there was one area on the fender it was agreed upon that was to be fixed plus some other scratches
any pictures? No i forgot....so it will be there a week and then they need it another week to compete other services which include replacing
the B pillers. I asked why that was not done already and they have no answer....

It seems something went wrong on the delivery. why would they not take pictures? Why must it go to the body shop right away?

Just too long, makes me have second thoughts.

Email on concerns? not answered.

thats too bad.. jim also here is something i would suggest you check with them.. I got my car for 2 weeks now and the problems starting to show.

1. Tail Lights got water in them.
2. Make sure they install the titanium underbody
3. Ask them to install LTE if you dont have it already.
4. My AC makes this muffling sound ( doesnt seem normal having them check on it)
5. Sunroof makes this thudding sound when opening ( but u dont have a sunroof so your good)

thanks for the information

they are forwarding my concerns to the CPO team and sales manager

Titanium under shield was installed not sure on the LTE yet...if they do it at this point they can pay for it

Im just worried that all this body work is not going to hold up long term....

and why would you not take a picture at least...something I have been asking for all along, when you finally get car unless you dont want me to see something...

brain is wandering around i think i have tesla itis......lack of tesla

thanks for the information

they are forwarding my concerns to the CPO team and sales manager

Titanium under shield was installed not sure on the LTE yet...if they do it at this point they can pay for it

Im just worried that all this body work is not going to hold up long term....

and why would you not take a picture at least...something I have been asking for all along, when you finally get car unless you dont want me to see something...

brain is wandering around i think i have tesla itis......lack of tesla

congrats!....and I think it's more like tesla-amnesia...lol.....I'm still waiting on mine too....I've been told it's gotten a good amount of body work done....and I'll take the free LTE as well!

congrats!....and I think it's more like tesla-amnesia...lol.....I'm still waiting on mine too....I've been told it's gotten a good amount of body work done....and I'll take the free LTE as well!
I haven't gotten a picture as of yet myself. 2 weeks later on a 60k car and no pics. the guy seems nice and all but why no pics?

Last edited:
I have put 3000 k on car as of now

Car is amazing

Tesla Service has been amazing, retrofitted fog lights for free

added the center console, P85 pedals, painted the calipers, and just had the windows tinted

Leaving for Alpine Village for brunch with a 261 rated range charge.

The car has no flaws, and every issue or concern was addressed by Tesla

I was given the complete history on car including body shop history after I got car by service advisor.

They wouldnt do this prior. Tesla has since changed its ads on how they display and offer the tech package.

But I am good. What I have learned is once you do have the car, Service will treat you as a King and take care of your concerns.

Cant say enough about my experience.

untitled.png
my pre-owned advisor put a bag of surprises in my car! I should have the car this week!

I have been on this website for the past few weeks and have been working with Brent Sweeny in the Chicago, IL store/service center looking for a CPO. Today I pulled the trigger and placed a deposit on a the following:

2013 S85
44,541 Miles
Grey Napa Leather
Blue Metallic
Body color roof
19" Cyclones
Lacewood Decor
Tech Pkg
Single Charger

$52,300

The fun should begin in a few weeks.