Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Incredible delivery!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery a couple days ago and I'm finally getting around to posting this. Sorry, I've been driving around for two days with a huge smile on my face. Huge thanks to Danny and Terry down at the Centinela (Los Angeles) location for a flawless delivery! If you're in the L.A. area I strongly recommend these guys.

They even put a bow on my MS 70! Check one off the bucket list right there.

IMG_0879.JPG

Ok back to driving.

Attachments

• IMG_0880.JPG
    IMG_0880.JPG
    450.7 KB · Views: 147
Very Cool. I got the bow on the car treatment in San Diego also. The leather key fob holders are very nice. I was even more impressed by how efficiently they moved us through the delivery process - pairing phones, setting preferences, enabling/disabling things the way I decided I wanted. Then a quick drive a few miles and back to train me in the use of the Autosteer. The whole process was completed in less than an hour and I didn't feel rushed - just very competently and professionally done.

Beautiful car! Congratulations Joetnr1. Enjoy your new baby.

Took delivery a couple days ago and I'm finally getting around to posting this. Sorry, I've been driving around for two days with a huge smile on my face. Huge thanks to Danny and Terry down at the Centinela (Los Angeles) location for a flawless delivery! If you're in the L.A. area I strongly recommend these guys.

They even put a bow on my MS 70! Check one off the bucket list right there.

View attachment 103136

Ok back to driving.

DrPhoton - 100% agree. I watched the video prior to picking up my car and the service center folks helped with settings and preferences. Very impressed with the car and the service provided.

...after pick up, two blocks later, we came to a stop sign and my wife accidentally put the car in neutral thinking she was signaling. for at least 30 seconds, we couldn't figure out why the car wasn't moving even when pressing the accelerator pedal. the car was silent so nothing was happening. that's our first Tesla moments right there. Luckily it wasn't on reverse. :crying:

Very Cool. I got the bow on the car treatment in San Diego also. The leather key fob holders are very nice. I was even more impressed by how efficiently they moved us through the delivery process - pairing phones, setting preferences, enabling/disabling things the way I decided I wanted. Then a quick drive a few miles and back to train me in the use of the Autosteer. The whole process was completed in less than an hour and I didn't feel rushed - just very competently and professionally done.