Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Installation and review of the Aroham Yoke for my 2021 MY Performance (9/7/21 build)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered mine 3 days ago and they sent my pictur but it did not have the matte carbon fiber it was all flat black so they said I need to send them 30 more dollars? I paid 570.00 plus tax was 614.00. I ordered off ae. On the aroham official store. Contact has been great and I have no complaints so far. Was it hard to splice the heated wheel wires?

I ordered mine 3 days ago and they sent my pictur but it did not have the matte carbon fiber it was all flat black so they said I need to send them 30 more dollars? I paid 570.00 plus tax was 614.00. I ordered off ae. On the aroham official store. Contact has been great and I have no complaints so far. Was it hard to splice the heated wheel wires?
No, but ask them to attach the connector before shipping.

52707436-DD70-4256-8869-1EF582822FE1.jpeg
E4FCBAE2-D07F-4B5A-8242-84E0D3A9B7A2.jpeg
Yoke arrived today. Looks and feels very well made.

Now the real question: If I install the yoke, will that boot me from the FSD Beta queue?? Haha!!

Reactions: JETS BLY
Yes, I saw that in the Safety Score thread…that’s some serious BS. Hopefully they rethink that soon.
In all seriousness, I'm considering selling the Plaid as it really hasn't been supported as the other higher volume (and very public) models have. Also, a lot of false advertising of features it doesn't have (yet, but may come "soon"), like ANC, tilting screen, gaming in the rear, etc., etc., etc. Then there are the quality issues. The MYP is pretty tight, however.

• Disagree
Reactions: GOVA
@GOVA So, what exactly do you disagree with so strongly to downvote my factual post above?

Well, the factuality there, IMO is your opinion. You can sell all you want. So, what's the plan? Get an Model 3 so it is "better" supported.
Your entire post smells like subjective excuse to justyfy the selling. Whatever works for you but don't claim the support is lacking.

Reactions: KyleM3
Well, the factuality there, IMO is your opinion. You can sell all you want. So, what's the plan? Get an Model 3 so it is "better" supported.
Your entire post smells like subjective excuse to justyfy the selling. Whatever works for you but don't claim the support is lacking.
@GOVA I'm guess you don't own a Plaid, or a refreshed LR then. Is that correct, or not, Mr. Gumble?