Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Installation and review of the Aroham Yoke for my 2021 MY Performance (9/7/21 build)

jf64k

May 9, 2020
Los Angeles
Yoke = race car

Mercedes AMG GTx consumer car comes with a round wheel.
Mercedes AMG GT3 race car comes with a yoke and costs ~5x more.

Awesome, I've always wanted a street legal race car, haha!!

Update: Got the photos from Aroham. Everything looked good and they'll be shipping shortly!!

jebinc

MSM Model S PLAID, cream/FSD; MYP, white on white
Supporting Member
Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
Awesome, I've always wanted a street legal race car, haha!!

Update: Got the photos from Aroham. Everything looked good and they'll be shipping shortly!!
@jf64k Which site did you order from? Homie or the official store?

Mattemsmy

Aug 2, 2021
Earth
I ordered mine 3 days ago and they sent my pictur but it did not have the matte carbon fiber it was all flat black so they said I need to send them 30 more dollars? I paid 570.00 plus tax was 614.00. I ordered off ae. On the aroham official store. Contact has been great and I have no complaints so far. Was it hard to splice the heated wheel wires?

jebinc

Supporting Member
Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
I ordered mine 3 days ago and they sent my pictur but it did not have the matte carbon fiber it was all flat black so they said I need to send them 30 more dollars? I paid 570.00 plus tax was 614.00. I ordered off ae. On the aroham official store. Contact has been great and I have no complaints so far. Was it hard to splice the heated wheel wires?
No, but ask them to attach the connector before shipping.

jf64k

May 9, 2020
Los Angeles
52707436-DD70-4256-8869-1EF582822FE1.jpeg
E4FCBAE2-D07F-4B5A-8242-84E0D3A9B7A2.jpeg
Yoke arrived today. Looks and feels very well made.

Now the real question: If I install the yoke, will that boot me from the FSD Beta queue?? Haha!!

Reactions: JETS BLY

jebinc

Supporting Member
Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
View attachment 720231View attachment 720232Yoke arrived today. Looks and feels very well made.

Now the real question: If I install the yoke, will that boot me from the FSD Beta queue?? Haha!!
No, only if you have a refreshed MS LR or Plaid and a 100 score, will you be excluded from the beta release - yeah, that's a thing. I can't make this shite up!

jf64k

May 9, 2020
Los Angeles
No, only if you have a refreshed MS LR or Plaid and a 100 score, will you be excluded from the beta release - yeah, that's a thing. I can't make this shite up!
Yes, I saw that in the Safety Score thread…that’s some serious BS. Hopefully they rethink that soon.

jebinc

Supporting Member
Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
Yes, I saw that in the Safety Score thread…that’s some serious BS. Hopefully they rethink that soon.
In all seriousness, I'm considering selling the Plaid as it really hasn't been supported as the other higher volume (and very public) models have. Also, a lot of false advertising of features it doesn't have (yet, but may come "soon"), like ANC, tilting screen, gaming in the rear, etc., etc., etc. Then there are the quality issues. The MYP is pretty tight, however.

• Disagree
Reactions: GOVA

GOVA

Mr Gumble
Jul 12, 2013
yes
@GOVA So, what exactly do you disagree with so strongly to downvote my factual post above?

Well, the factuality there, IMO is your opinion. You can sell all you want. So, what's the plan? Get an Model 3 so it is "better" supported.
Your entire post smells like subjective excuse to justyfy the selling. Whatever works for you but don't claim the support is lacking.

jebinc

Supporting Member
Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
Well, the factuality there, IMO is your opinion. You can sell all you want. So, what's the plan? Get an Model 3 so it is "better" supported.
Your entire post smells like subjective excuse to justyfy the selling. Whatever works for you but don't claim the support is lacking.
@GOVA I'm guess you don't own a Plaid, or a refreshed LR then. Is that correct, or not, Mr. Gumble?

alexgr

Aug 13, 2019
I saw today a red MYP with white interior, and with a WHITE yoke, and tilted (toward the driver) screen. It also had a SpaceX decal on the back. Is that a normal mod now?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC