Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interesting F-150 status email

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I know what this all means.
1) There is a certain hype, thanks to Tesla, around EVs.
2) Tesla capitalization is huge ... cuz technologies, etc., you know.
3) Ford wants to increase capitalization to borrow, otherwise they could die withing 2-3 years because of obligations and falling down sales.
4) Ford decides to hype their stock by announcing they are super-duper all-into EVs.
5) They make an an updated Ford Escape with LG batteries and calls it Mustang.
6) They announce a 40k F-150 EV
7) Ford stock goes to record high.
8) They know that EVEN IF their F-150 EV is a good truck, they will NOT make as much $$ on it as on a regular F-150, so they will never sacrifice the F-150 for an EV.
9) They WILL increase the price by 2023, and then by 2024 (if they are still in business by that time)
10) They WILL do the same thing to people whose F-150 EV delivery moves into 2023 as they did to people whose Mach-E delivery moved into 2022. They will increase the price no matter what was your price at the moment of supposedly hard order.

This is totally contrary to Tesla, which is actually delivers on the price you had at the time of order of, say, Model Y 6 months ago.
The CT is different, of course, because it is not in production at all.

Sad thing for those who order F-150 EV in 2022 when the production is already ongoing is that when their orders move to 2023 or 2024, the price will change for them. Hail Ford.

I think I know what this all means.
1) There is a certain hype, thanks to Tesla, around EVs.
2) Tesla capitalization is huge ... cuz technologies, etc., you know.
3) Ford wants to increase capitalization to borrow, otherwise they could die withing 2-3 years because of obligations and falling down sales.
4) Ford decides to hype their stock by announcing they are super-duper all-into EVs.
5) They make an an updated Ford Escape with LG batteries and calls it Mustang.
6) They announce a 40k F-150 EV
7) Ford stock goes to record high.
8) They know that EVEN IF their F-150 EV is a good truck, they will NOT make as much $$ on it as on a regular F-150, so they will never sacrifice the F-150 for an EV.
9) They WILL increase the price by 2023, and then by 2024 (if they are still in business by that time)
10) They WILL do the same thing to people whose F-150 EV delivery moves into 2023 as they did to people whose Mach-E delivery moved into 2022. They will increase the price no matter what was your price at the moment of supposedly hard order.

This is totally contrary to Tesla, which is actually delivers on the price you had at the time of order of, say, Model Y 6 months ago.
The CT is different, of course, because it is not in production at all.

Sad thing for those who order F-150 EV in 2022 when the production is already ongoing is that when their orders move to 2023 or 2024, the price will change for them. Hail Ford.

Another Tesla stock holder getting nervous

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: WhiteWi and alexgr