Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interesting frunk usage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
q57Ri7p.png

I have a D, so my frunk is small.

I have a case of bottled water, a few reusable grocery bags, UMC adapters, tire pressure reader, tread depth reader, tire plug kit, ice scrapter/snow brush, leather conditioner, bounty, toilet paper, extension cable, and a few things I'm sure I'm forgetting.

For the frunk, I've found the Tesla microwave bag to be quite useful - not to mention that it fills the space optimally.

During travel, in addition to the microwave bag, I've filled the frunk with a backpack, a 2.5-gallon canvas bucket filled with interior/exterior car wash/care products, a commercial (car) foamer (looks like a 2-gallon pesticide sprayer, more or less), microfibre towels, a (not huge) duffel bag, a small portable printer, and, of course, there's room left over for the obligatory bottles of ale picked up during various meanderings.

Things of lesser value (water, travel blankets) go in the trunk, and shirts/jackets are hung from handy coat hooks over the rear seats.

Cables/adapters and various traffic/safety gear fit in one trunk sidewell, and other weather gear fits in the other sidewell.

Am pretty sure there's more storage in a Model S than in my friend's BMW X5 SUV.