Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior Cleaner That Doesn't Streak?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took my dog for a ride in the S today (yea, yea, bad idea). He slobbered everywhere. I tried a damp microfiber on the doors and sills but that didn't do much. So, I tried both 303 Aerospace Protectant and Meguiar's Natural Shine and both of them streaked really bad. I buffed a lot trying to get out the streaks but they still look bad.

Any suggestions for a product that doesn't streak?

Odd. I use 303 Aerospace for black plastic surfaces which include the door sills. Did you shake it up really well beforehand? Could try diluting it maybe.

I've found ONR blue, diluted, to be an effective exterior detailer. Would probably be fine for black plastic. Try 2oz ONR and 14oz distilled water in a pint spray bottle.

Good luck.

Additionally, I use lemon oil for the wood (exposed grain, not glossy) and Bick 4 for the leather. Not needed all that often.

Started using GlassWow for exterior glass but switched to the above ONR preparation and it works fine.

ONR = Optimum No Rinse
The green has wax. The blue does not.

Odd. I use 303 Aerospace for black plastic surfaces which include the door sills. Did you shake it up really well beforehand? Could try diluting it maybe.

I've found ONR blue, diluted, to be an effective exterior detailer. Would probably be fine for black plastic. Try 2oz ONR and 14oz distilled water in a pint spray bottle.

Good luck.

Thanks for the tip. I'll trying shaking 303 more next time. I ordered some einszett Cockpit Premium and will give that a try too.

I use Poorboys Waterless Wash or Meguiar's Final Inspection for detailing the outside. Have some ONR but haven't used it much yet.

• Informative
Reactions: TaoJones