Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior cover when hauling bike

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The MS is not exactly a utility vehicle, but I think it will fit my mountain bike more conveniently in the back that using a roof rack. But the mountain bike gets dirty...

Does anyone know of a high quality cover that provides a good fit to cover the back of the front seats, all the way to the rear hatch, and up the sides. I saw one "pet" cover, but it's too small and not well made.

image.png
The MS is not exactly a utility vehicle, but I think it will fit my mountain bike more conveniently in the back that using a roof rack. But the mountain bike gets dirty...

Does anyone know of a high quality cover that provides a good fit to cover the back of the front seats, all the way to the rear hatch, and up the sides. I saw one "pet" cover, but it's too small and not well made.

Check Amazon for SUV cargo covers. I have one similar to this and it works great for bikes, dogs and Home Depot. Well made too. Measure for correct size.